You always wanted to play craps, but never knew where to start? Take a look at our beginner’s guide and start placing your bets with the best of them.
How to Play Craps
Essentially, craps is a game in which you can focus on the result of a roll of the dice. With a number of different bets, from which you can choose, craps can be confusing at first glance but the more you play, the more familiar you become with the different betting options. Let’s take a look at some of the more common betting options:
1. The Fit Insert. This is the most popular bet at Craps and one that most players choose, especially when they start. To make a pass bet, place your chip on the pass line during the first roll of the dice, known as the Komme Raus throw. If you roll a 7 or an 11, you even win money. If you are using a 2, 3 or 12 dice, you lose. If you roll a number other than this, a ‘point’, which means that you will have to roll the dice again until you either hit the same point number (to win straight money) or a 7 dice, in this case, you lose.
Another variant of this is the non-pass bet, which the opposite of the pass bet. Here you bet against the throw, i.e. at you win a 2 or 3, you lose in a 7 or 11, and in a 12 it’s a push or draw. If a point is detected, you must set a 7 dice before the point is thrown again, otherwise, you lose.
2. The Come Bet. Similar to pass bets, the come bets are placed as soon as a point is set at the Come Out throw Was. Just like with a pass bet, move your bet to the pass line, before the dice are thrown. Once they are, you win with a 7 or an 11 even money while using a 2, 3 or 12 to place your bet, lose. If you roll another number, a point is set and your Bet is moved to this numbered field on the craps table. There it stays until the point is rolled again and you win money. However, if a 7 is rolled beforehand, you lose your bet.
If you prefer to place a non-come bet, put back against the roll of the dice. Once a point has been set, win straight money while dice a 7 while you roll the point number before that.
3. Other betting opportunities. As a beginner, you focus on a pass, non-fit, come and non-come bets and thus receive the experience and familiarity you need with the game. As soon as you feel more comfortable with craps betting, you can choose other betting options such as:
- Field bet: Place your bets on the Space field and if a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12 comes, you even win money.
- Place bet: Place your bets on a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 and you win when your number appears the next dice.
- Place bet to lose: Here you bet that a 7 before a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 – and if you are right to win They even made money.
- Big 6/8: For a Big 6 or Big 8, bet on that the next roll of the dice throws either a 6 or an 8.
If you are lucky, you can also bet on bets such as Hardways, One Roll or Commission bets, but these are much riskier and more suitable for experienced players. Your best bet as a Beginners, it is therefore important to adapt to more conservative decisions such as passport and come bets and match your knowledge and experience Expand.
Playing Craps in a Casino
If you are using craps in a land-based and not in an Online casino, you will see some differences in the way in which the game is played, notice. First, you see a crew at the craps table, which usually consists of four people: a stickman, a boxman and two Dealer, each with his own specific tasks. Since craps in the real life is not automated, put your bets on the table as soon as you have exchanged your money for chips – and when it’s your turn, dice, you are referred to as the shooter for this Betting.
When it is your turn as a shooter, the Stickman five cubes present. You must select two and then hold one hand. Instead of rolling the dice like in a board game, you have to throw them instead and make sure they have the wall at the other end of the table. If they bounce off the table or do not hit the rear rail, the stick man will inspect them and give you the cubes to throw again.
As you can see, the game Craps is completely unique and infinitely entertaining and can be very rewarding once you begin to understand it. So make your game for action-packed Win and start throwing the dice in a craps game today Roles!
|DrueckGlueck||75 Free Spins + 100% Up To 300€||Sign Up|
|ROKU Casino||Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To 100€||Join Now|
|mr. play Casino||100% up to €200 + 100 Free Spins||Join Now|
|Golden Star Casino||Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To 100€ + 100 Free Spins||Join Now|
|Zodiac Bet Casino||Welcome Bonus of Up To 1,000€ in 4 deposits||Join Now|
|Neptune Play Casino||Get 100% up to €200 bonus + 20 free spins for Starburst||Join Now|
|Queen Play Casino||Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To 200€||Join Now|
|WebbySlot Casino||100% up to 100€ + 100 Free Spins||Join Now|
|Plaza Royal Casino||100% up to €200||Join Now|
|Regent Play Casino||Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To €800||Join Now|
|BetZest Casino||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To 150€||Join Now|
|Slotnite Casino||100% Up to €250||Sign Up|
|21 Prive Casino||Up to €1000 Bonus||Join Now|
|GDay Casino||Up to €500 Bonus||Join Now|
|Hello Casino||Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To 100€ + 25 Free Spins||Join Now|